A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Mar 3, 2015 #1 I found the first one yesterday and the others this afternoon. The weather was beautiful - mid 70s. Upvote 0
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2015 #2 Nice ones! they sure did flake some with unmatching sides.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 3, 2015 #3 Those are really pretty! I love the colors!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2015 #4 old digger said: Nice ones! they sure did flake some with unmatching sides. Click to expand... Knifes they are. One side will be worn down more than the other from sharpening. Used them up till they were nubs then dropped them where I hunt at. HAHA Nice finds Americus
old digger said: Nice ones! they sure did flake some with unmatching sides. Click to expand... Knifes they are. One side will be worn down more than the other from sharpening. Used them up till they were nubs then dropped them where I hunt at. HAHA Nice finds Americus
southfork Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2014 Messages 2,553 Reaction score 8,418 Golden Thread 0 Location California Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2015 #5 Thanks for showing your finds .
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2015 #6 They are always colorful and nice. I always smile when I see the greenery behind you too. Lucky you! Hope you have another great year!
They are always colorful and nice. I always smile when I see the greenery behind you too. Lucky you! Hope you have another great year!
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2015 #7 nice colorful pieces- you did have a good hunt
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2015 #8 Great finds I love the stain on them and the last one is a monster of a blade.