What's new

Good Luck At Coinstar Today 1939 Silver Quarter

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,917
Reaction score
14,214
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shopping at three stores this morning and got rewarded from two of three Coinstars.It seems plenty of people are cashing in their piggy banks.I never never had this kind of luck before.
1939 Silver quarter - Bahamas coin - Hawaiian token - Clad
GL & HH
Thank you always for the privilege of your time..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0879.webp
    IMG_0879.webp
    615.6 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_0878.webp
    IMG_0878.webp
    1 MB · Views: 82
Upvote 27
Great start to the day. I would have bought a lottery ticket before I went home.
 
The Indian head I found this morning would have been worth something, if it hadn't been hit with a mower blade. You'd think those mower drivers would be more careful!
Thank You!!!
Those Indian coins are very difficult to find..
I would love to get one.
Best of Luck on your next venture
 
Great start to the day. I would have bought a lottery ticket before I went home.
djackson7348
Thank You !!! It’s a nice surprise when something turns up and i need to get some lottery tickets
GL & HH
 
Thank You.!!!! I honestly never thought I could find silver in a machine.
Take a peek next time you are out and Good Luck
Oh yeah I check coinstars every chance I get. Over the years I have found dozens of silvers and have amassed coins from 44 different countries. My best US silver from a coinstar was a Merc. I'm addicted to coinstars!
 
Free silver - Heck yeah!
 
Shopping at three stores this morning and got rewarded from two of three Coinstars.It seems plenty of people are cashing in their piggy banks.I never never had this kind of luck before.
1939 Silver quarter - Bahamas coin - Hawaiian token - Clad
GL & HH
Thank you always for the privilege of your time..
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 
Free silver - Heck yeah!
Thank You jewelerguy !!!!!
I never expect to find anything and when silver turns up it’s fantastic.I hope you get some silver soon..
GL & HH
 
Nice coin star grabs Bill.
Thank You Trezurehunter.
It’s amazing that a silver quarter is worth around $10 I think.
It will turn up when you least expect it..
GL & HH
 
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
Thank You RJ..I don’t think I have ever found a silver quarter with a detector..I’m looking forward to seeing your next post ..
GL & HH
 
Thank You RJ..I don’t think I have ever found a silver quarter with a detector..I’m looking forward to seeing your next post ..
GL & HH
Soon😁
 
Amazing to think that there are still silver coins in circulation since even back to the 30's. Nice find.
It's rare to find one in circulation as most were pulled from circulation long ago. Most likely it was taken by somebody who didn't know it was silver or didn't care. Many of those are from thefts and the thieves just dumped what they thought was useless change into the coinstar.
 
It's rare to find one in circulation as most were pulled from circulation long ago. Most likely it was taken by somebody who didn't know it was silver or didn't care. Many of those are from thefts and the thieves just dumped what they thought was useless change into the coinstar.
Swaveab Thank you!!! Very possible..although I’ve been seeing people bringing in large large containers filled with coins
 
Swaveab Thank you!!! Very possible..although I’ve been seeing people bringing in large large containers filled with coins
Yes, those would be the ones who either don't know or don't care. In any case it'll be their loss and your gain.
 
Swaveab Thank You
It was such a surprise seeing nice things in the tray.
I hope to find some soon!!!!
Take care and GL & HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom