What's new

good morning fellow hunters

Roustabout 14

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baton Rouge
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030, Whites v3, whites vx3, minelab se pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is marcus vickers. Im from baton rouge la. Ive been detecting for years. I have used whites,minelab, garrett you name it. I work for shell offshore but when im in I love detecting. Here's my contact info if you would like a buddy. I hunt city park alot

Ingramoffshore@yahoo.com

My cell 225-223-1035
 
Howdy Marcus--I might be passing through in the next few weeks...mind if I give you a ring for a hunt if I get close to Baton Rouge? I'll PM you my details. Thanks
 
good morning.

Sure no problem. If im in from offshore we can get together.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom