What's new

good older tesoro for gold?

randyk

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 8, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Inca, BH Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, everyone-- I've been on the lookout for an older Tesoro that would be good for gold prospecting. finding nuggets and flakes. I know about the lobo supertraq, but I'm looking for something a little less pricey. diablo? lobo? golden sabre, silver sabre? any advice appreciated. thanks. :icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
That's a very good question. Since I don't gold prospect, I haven't a clue, but I would like to know though.

tabman
 
Vaquero or Lobo - That's it.
 
Vaquero or Lobo - That's it.

With the 5" widescan, the Vaquero does great in AM for nugget shooting! Although I wouldnt expect to find flakes with ANY detector (unless there is a large enough mass of flakes).
 
Last edited:
Thanks, Guys! I picked up an old Tesoro Inca for cheap on Ebay. should be fun, or at least interesting! 8-) I like supporting Tesoro since they are fellow Arizonans...
 
inca1.webp


inca2.webpinca2.webp

inca4.webp

inca3.webpinca4.webp
 
The lobo supertraq qualifies as older by now,its good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom