What's new

Good score today 7-9-09

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Went to one of my banks that lets me buy from their machine anytime I want (they don't require it to be full). It only had a little over $100 in the bag but I decided to take it.

I found 6-90% Kennedys and 8- 40%ers.

Sure beats my many past skunk boxes.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
Nice job Jim....your right, that beats a skunk anyday!!! Kudos.
 
when you buy bag off the machine, that just a bag of all denominations?

very nice!
 
only was able to buy one bag since i started this for $106. found 27 90% in there ;D :thumbsup:
 
d2arcing said:
when you buy bag off the machine, that just a bag of all denominations?

very nice!

No, each denomination gets into its own bag in the machine. I only take the halves.
mistergee said:
only was able to buy one bag since i started this for $106. found 27 90% in there ;D :thumbsup:

I have pretty much given up completely on boxes. I have a couple of banks that let me get the bags off the machine. I usually wait a few months so the bags can fill a bit and so as to not get on the nerves of the vault tellers by asking too often. I have never had a skunk machine bag that I can remember.

Two of my "buy" banks have machines and they won't let me buy from them. I never dumped there because they ordered me boxes for free whenever I asked. Those machines have bags of halves collecting in them that have not been emptied in a year or so, according to the tellers. I would love to see what is in them.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom