jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,277 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 Thread Owner #1 July 27 1918 1946 Map Possible Location I Have only Discovered This one a Few years Ago . I Have not Seen the Owner Outside So I Have not approached anyone On this.
July 27 1918 1946 Map Possible Location I Have only Discovered This one a Few years Ago . I Have not Seen the Owner Outside So I Have not approached anyone On this.
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 #2 Jeff, great job on researching that site. Hope you get permission and post some cool finds!
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,277 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Sept 1913