What's new

Good start

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
The day started off pretty good, coinwise. First, I found 27 cents outside the grocery store, then I got a '53-D wheat cent in my change at the card shop. And then I found another penny outside the bank where I got my box of halves. But my luck came to a screeching halt when my box turned out to be a skunk. I knew it was too good to last.
 
Upvote 0
Bummer! I'm getting a box tonight. I haven't ordered for months but thought I'd try again.
 
Just a little update. My box only had 3 of the 40%ers. They also had 5 extra rolls that yielded 1 1964 and 2 of the 40%ers. Better than a skunk I guess.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom