MUD(S.W.A.T)
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2005
- Messages
- 8,006
- Reaction score
- 899
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Location: Undisclosed
- Detector(s) used
- I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all, 
I got this signal at a park.
Great one direction half dollar signal Upper 80's and low 90's. Solid hit on my AT pro !!
However there is a huge crisscross root system right over the target. I try and dig around it but it seems to be as thick as a small tree.
I dug down like 6 inches past the top of the root, still can't get under the root to pull out the target...
I give up for the day and cover it up, the signal gets lost in trash. I hope to recover it tomorrow with the right tools.
Somethings telling me I need to find out what it is...
Any advice, I sure could use it !!
How I could get around or under this root system..
Sorry no pictures, I did not have my camera. I wish I took some photo's so you guys could see the problem. Oh well maybe next time...
Keep @ it and HH !!

I got this signal at a park.
I dug down like 6 inches past the top of the root, still can't get under the root to pull out the target...
I give up for the day and cover it up, the signal gets lost in trash. I hope to recover it tomorrow with the right tools.
Somethings telling me I need to find out what it is...
Any advice, I sure could use it !!
How I could get around or under this root system.. Sorry no pictures, I did not have my camera. I wish I took some photo's so you guys could see the problem. Oh well maybe next time...

Keep @ it and HH !!




I'm thinking all go in from the side, several feet away and dig a tunnel... After I try to push it out with a screw driver or my smaller Leache like tool or knife. 






