What's new

Good to be out

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went detecting for a couple hours early this morning and did alright. No old coins but the religious pendant made up for it although I put a small scratch in it. :BangHead: Luckily it's just stainless steel.
 

Attachments

  • Modern coins.webp
    Modern coins.webp
    248.9 KB · Views: 86
  • Front side pendant.webp
    Front side pendant.webp
    261.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Back side pendant.webp
    Back side pendant.webp
    444.2 KB · Views: 64
I went detecting for a couple hours early this morning and did alright. No old coins but the religious pendant made up for it although I put a small scratch in it. :BangHead: Luckily it's just stainless steel.
Good finds.
It's better than what I got today
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom