What's new

Good trades this month plus a couple of cool picts.

Krisrock

Full Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Messages
167
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Land of Good Water
Got blessed by a few good trades and purchases this month. Also some photos of a frame I've been working on.
(Central Texas Artifacts all found within 50 miles of my home) and a nice plate of broke rocks. Happy Hunting !
8-23-2011 016tnet.webp
8-28-2011 010tnet.webp
8-28-2011 014tnet.webp
8-28-2011 015tnet.webp
8-28-2011 017tnet.webp
8-28-2011 021tnet.webp
8-28-2011 027tnet.webp
8-28-2011 033tnet.webp
 
Upvote 0
KILLER collection,love the translucent corner notch! I especially like the perdernalis drill on the left in the center of pic #3 ,as well as the rest of the whole collection for that matter,thats a whole bunch of fantastic artifacts,and with them all being local ,that just adds to the collecter interest/value,keep going mate ,hell you have enough for a small museum now! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: BTW whats the story on the turtle shell?
 
Beautiful frame with a bunch of fantastic artifacts.Those texas points are wicked looking, they look like
they are built like a rocket. Nice collection krisrock, good luck and take care, hope you guys get some
liquid before you turn to dust.. JYD...
 
Thank y'all. Sifter, in answer to the ? on the turtle shell. I found it on a hunt a year ago and have not found a good home for it yet in my little museum. It is the first completely whole turtle skeleton I have ever seen. The scull and complete tail bones are still on there. I may use a part of it when I make a tool or weapon replica. Just couldn't throw it back and it's to fragile to stick in a junk drawer. I got a bone bead the other day I'm gonna try and post it today. It is cool. Look for it later. Thanks again. Kris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom