Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday after work my buddy and I door knocked an old place in town and I got some wheats, a merc and the three sterling bracelet pieces. Saturday we went out in the country and door knocked and got permission at an old farm house....my favorite place to hunt, love them old farms. Everything else you see in the pics beside the one merc and bracelet pieces came from that farm. Great yard!!! I included a dirty pic from Saturday

9-3.jpg9-3-16.jpg9-3 indians nickels.jpgbutton.jpg9-3 silver.jpg

Upvote 16
Great finds. Any more information about the round "medallion" type thing? The image on it looks sort of familiar.

Wow, incredible, CONGRATS! Did the owner ask to see what you found?

That's the best damn 47 cents any man could ever ask for.

Awesome treasure G4E!! "Knock, knock, knockin' on treasures door..."

Great finds. Any more information about the round "medallion" type thing? The image on it looks sort of familiar.
it is actually a large button, there is a shank on the back

Wow, incredible, CONGRATS! Did the owner ask to see what you found?
no they came out about a half hour we were there and i showed her what i found up to that point but after that they never came out again

Wtg on a great door knock

The bracelet pieces were a popular bracelet in WW2. Each piece should have a crude inscription on it. (I just enlarged the picture, yes they do) I have found a few underwater. A LOT of fun chasing each piece since the sterling links were thin and corroded easily. I have yet to find a whole one myself. Congrats on some great silver

Terry, congrats on another great hunt, your door knocking skills are awesome...I know you have written and advised about the practive of door knocking...it's great stuff! I have some AWESOME old farms close to my house...Virgin ground, ripe for the picking...but I damn near go into full anxiety attack pulling in the driveway, and back out..I've hunted 3 farms on my road only because I know them and pulled silver, IH's, wheats etc...at every one. Terry, we were supposed to hook up last spring to hunt around here but work took me out of state, sorry...I would provide the farms, you knock on the doors..lol...Good seeing you post again...ddf

Terry, congrats on another great hunt, your door knocking skills are awesome...I know you have written and advised about the practive of door knocking...it's great stuff! I have some AWESOME old farms close to my house...Virgin ground, ripe for the picking...but I damn near go into full anxiety attack pulling in the driveway, and back out..I've hunted 3 farms on my road only because I know them and pulled silver, IH's, wheats etc...at every one. Terry, we were supposed to hook up last spring to hunt around here but work took me out of state, sorry...I would provide the farms, you knock on the doors..lol...Good seeing you post again...ddf
lol, it aint scary man......sounds good we need to hook up. Where u live again

NICE BUNCH OF FINDS .

V nickels, Indians, and barbers, yeah that's a great day out!

I wanna be you when I grow up - Wow! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back