What's new

Good Week

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well I was off of work this week, due to certain jobs not being ready yet. So I had more time than usual to fiddle around. I'm just gonna say I think I had a pretty good week. Ran around to a couple of banks and scored 16-40% loose. Picked up a box of 2009 Puerto Rico "D" quarters that cost $500--sold for--$750. :wink: Also found some more new quarters that have sold. So I guess in conclusion, Shake-N-Bake, if you ever make it down this way I owe you a big T-bone steak.....thanks
 
Upvote 0
MAN.....you guys on the left coast find all the new stuff.....even if it is minted right here in my backyard :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom