HEAVYMETALNUT
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
thank you!That is beautiful!
Thanks and yep it's a good one! Now I need to get a J.W Harris one to match it!Congratulations on the beautiful bottle-just love it!
Certainly a top shelf recovery and worth a good price realized even at auction.
1845-1860. Octagonal, sapphire blue, applied heavy collared mouth - iron pontil mark,
View attachment 2114734
Your bottle was lot #6Thanks and yep it's a good one! Now I need to get a J.W Harris one to match it!
Thanks! I love it!That one is hard to beat! It's a beauty!
thanks! One small dr tompsons new london Conn eye water bottle with a thin flared lip no chips and a pontil scar. neat little old bottleHelluva find. Anything else turn up in that spot?
Wow, what a great find! Love it.Found a small dump in front of a mill dam and saved a very desirable TW Gillett bottle. not a scratch or a nick in it.View attachment 2114726View attachment 2114729View attachment 2114730View attachment 2114731