What's new

got 2 Indian heads this week

waseeker

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it was a pretty good week for searching cent bags. I picked up 7 $50.00 bags and while the wheat totals were ok there wasn't really anything exciting in them. Then in bag 5 out popped the 1905 and then in bag 6 there was the 1903.

Other totals were 103 wheats; 1912; 1919; 1926; 1927S; 1936S; 1937D; 1939 (2); 1940-58 P&D 63; 1940-1955 S 32.
 

Attachments

  • 0503ihc.webp
    0503ihc.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 214
Upvote 0
Congrats! That's a damn good week. I'm aching for my next Indian. I've found in 2 in about 300K.

Brian
 
Damn -

That is a lot of pennies you searched!

Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom