What's new

Got 6 rings yesterday

scott.f

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out yesterday to test out the repairs done on my Sand Shark. Met up with my buddy John-edmonton at a local lake and hit it for about 8 hours. We had a great day.

Full post with pictures and link to my youtube video is on the Beach forum.
 
Nice, sounds like you killed it! I have never tried a Sand Shark but have had the Tiger Shark at the lakes. I would worry about digging too much iron with the PI Sand Shark but sounds like you got the goods.
 
Detecting in the water sure looks cool. Those are some really fantastic finds! Big Congrats!

tabman
 
Congrats on the finds! I went snorkeling Wednesday with my DetectorPro HHUW and enjoyed the cool water while the temperature was 98 degrees. Ready for winter in these parts!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom