What's new

Got A Good Box Today

Silver crazy

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, CZ-7A Pro
I got one of my weekly boxes today, it wasn't to bad got 64 -40's, 3 -90's and a 2010D .I don't know why I pulled it I guess cause it was the first one I've found. So far it's been a good month, might have to get me another matchbox for the Sweet Silver. Thanks for looking. Dennis.
 

Attachments

  • 039.webp
    039.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 398
Upvote 0
would love to see what is a good box, over 50 i consider amazing/dream 1 per roll avg is very good i think

very nice
 
Our single best Box this year has been 47 %40's, last year we had at least 12 over 100, 2 over 200 and 2 over 500 , this year is so slow the vast majority have only a single Silver or a couple at best.
 
Man that is semi dream box. Awesome

golden silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom