What's new

Got a good date IH 1869 and a smoked LC

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got back out this evening for a few hours before dark. Found a 69 IH in pretty good shape. Wish I could say the same for the LC. It turned out to be a blank with a hole through it. Possibly used for a hem weight I'd guess? Was surprised when I looked up the Indian . Am fortunate it wasn't toasted too. Also got a cuff button around the edge of dark that was a little heart stopper for a second there. HH everyone. IMG_0430.webpIMG_0431.webpTACH]ATTACH]3[/ATTACH]IMG_0437.webpIMG_0435.webpIMG_0435.webpH]IMG_0440 (2).webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
Nice finds. I'd like to find an IH and I don't care what year it is.
 
Great finds, Digi. Congrats! -Lisa & John
 
Great finds! Congrats on the coins. I'll take a slick over junk any day.

HH RN
 
Nice early IH it could clean up nicely after a soak.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom