NOLA_Ken
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2011
- Messages
- 5,221
- Reaction score
- 4,180
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
- Detector(s) used
- several, mostly Garrett
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
A friend of mine was strapped for cash and offered to sell me his gear...... I picked up an Ace 350 with a coil cover and dust cover along with a pro pointer a sand scoop and other accessories for 250$ Tried it out in the yard today, but I think a nail factory exploded near my house a long time ago, or maybe the worms just turn into iron after a while, but anyway I'm off to the park tomorrow..... I cant believe I've gone so long with out a pin pointer..... even though it went absolutely crazy on all the trash, and I did manage to pinpoint the steel toe of my boot once I could not be happier!







