What's new

Got a machine bag today.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was only a partial bag, but they sold it to me anyway, since they didn't have any on hand. They did the same thing last year, and I got a few silver halves from it. It was amazing that they did it this time, since I showed up after I'd gotten off work and there were only about 5 minutes left before they closed for the day. I thought that was really nice of them. $83.00 total, which they verified by hand.

I got a 166 clad halves, including a really nice 1971D. The thing is in very nice condition, and replaced the one in my Harris book. They rest is now rolled and will be used as gas money. :icon_thumleft:

Hell, I was just glad to get my hands on some halves. I work toooooo darn much.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Upvote 0
the bag I got last week was only half way full, sometimes they will do partial bags. The bags can't always produce silver, I only got 4 out of that bag.
Just gotta keep searching, the treasure will come.
 
I agree, this working crap really gets in the way of my fun time. Hang in there, she's a coming!
 
still, at least u can get bags, and may score very big one day! i cant even get bags!
keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom