Got a new scoop today

flatbutton

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2013
Eastern N.C.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Tesoro Sand Shark,Nautilus DMC 1, Garrett Grand Master Hunter,Garrett Master Hunter 5 , Whites Coinmaster 5000/D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RTG pro alum. with "6 bucket and screen back. Can't wait to get to get some free time to break it in! New Scoop 001.JPGNew Scoop 002.JPGNew Scoop 003.JPG

Upvote 0
Yea buddy! That's a nice scoop right there.

Good Luck with it mr. b
I drilled 15 extra 1/2" holes in the front portion of my RTG 6" to speed up the sifting process. It works like a charm...GL and HH

Contact me when you get that time. I'd love to see you use it! Congrats on this good looking scoop. :thumbsup:

Those are nice scoops...Ive got the same one but without the screen back...I added 1/4 inch hardware cloth in the back to catch small targets.

Good Luck with it mr. b
I drilled 15 extra 1/2" holes in the front portion of my RTG 6" to speed up the sifting process. It works like a charm...GL and HH

Love to see a pic of it.

Contact me when you get that time. I'd love to see you use it! Congrats on this good looking scoop. :thumbsup:

I'll shoot you a pm and let you know. Although, I'm not sure I want to go up against you and that new CTX of yours :laughing7:

I have same scoop with stainless steel tip used once. Will sell in Ft. Laud. area. $100

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back