What's new

Got a nice shave with the Merc magnet last night..Updated wit pics of the Barber

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
picked up 8 half boxes last night.
I was hopefull since another member with these same boxes did well this week. LOL Couldnt have been more wrong. Boxes started off horrible 6 straight skunks. Then we hit a good box.

Totals
box 1-6-skunk
box 7- 11 40%ers, 2 90%ers, 2 Franklins, 2 Walkers, 1 1904 Barber I
box 8- 1 franklin, 2 90%ers, 1 40%er

I was so pissed though because the barber was on the end believe it or not and i didnt even see it until i already opened the roll. The walkers where real old and worn too. Both where 1917's one was the S. Anyways il post pics later tonight. I have 10 more boxes to do today. Hope theres more barbers kickin around.
thanks
keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC00346[1].webp
    DSC00346[1].webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC00345[1].webp
    DSC00345[1].webp
    16 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0
Re: Got a nice shave with the Merc magnet last night.....

sorry to hear about the skunks but the Barber should have knocked the edge off. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Got a nice shave with the Merc magnet last night.....

ugotit22 said:
hey guys
picked up 8 half boxes last night.
I was hopefull since another member with these same boxes did well this week. LOL Couldnt have been more wrong. Boxes started off horrible 6 straight skunks. Then we hit a good box.

Totals
box 1-6-skunk
box 7- 11 40%ers, 2 90%ers, 2 Franklins, 2 Walkers, 1 1904 Barber I
box 8- 1 franklin, 2 90%ers, 1 40%er

I was so pissed though because the barber was on the end believe it or not and i didnt even see it until i already opened the roll. The walkers where real old and worn too. Both where 1917's one was the S. Anyways il post pics later tonight. I have 10 more boxes to do today. Hope theres more barbers kickin around.
thanks
keith
Keith,
Nice score on the Barber and 90's. The 6 skunk boxes has me worried though as I pick mine up this morning.
Can't wait to see the results of your 30 box dime search. I hope you score big !
Best
Rich
 
Re: Got a nice shave with the Merc magnet last night.....

Rich Hartford said:
ugotit22 said:
hey guys
picked up 8 half boxes last night.
I was hopefull since another member with these same boxes did well this week. LOL Couldnt have been more wrong. Boxes started off horrible 6 straight skunks. Then we hit a good box.

Totals
box 1-6-skunk
box 7- 11 40%ers, 2 90%ers, 2 Franklins, 2 Walkers, 1 1904 Barber I
box 8- 1 franklin, 2 90%ers, 1 40%er

I was so pissed though because the barber was on the end believe it or not and i didnt even see it until i already opened the roll. The walkers where real old and worn too. Both where 1917's one was the S. Anyways il post pics later tonight. I have 10 more boxes to do today. Hope theres more barbers kickin around.
thanks
keith
Keith,
Nice score on the Barber and 90's. The 6 skunk boxes has me worried though as I pick mine up this morning.
Can't wait to see the results of your 30 box dime search. I hope you score big !
Best
Rich

cant wait for friday 30 boxes its going to be alot of fun
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom