What's new

got a question

GB1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2017
Messages
7,552
Reaction score
21,887
Golden Thread
1
Location
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Was there a name on every Southern cross of Honor just wondering from googling it looks like they did
 
Upvote 0
I have seen some examples that were not inscribed, but I would guess that most were presentation pieces and had the name of the recipent ingraved beforehand. The one I found had the soldiers name ingraved.

D.
 
I have seen some examples that were not inscribed, but I would guess that most were presentation pieces and had the name of the recipent ingraved beforehand. The one I found had the soldiers name ingraved.

D.

thanks i was wondering about mine sine there wasn't a name on it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom