What's new

Got a SILVER DIME and WHEAT in my till at work today!!! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! Tonight, I looked in my till today like I always do. I got another silver!!! 1963 silver Roosevelt dime! That came after I got the 1956 Wheat. What an awesome way to end the day! This was at 7:00pm, when I got both of the coins. Anyways great day! :) I loved it! :) I have been metal detecting almost a year, and have gotten 6 silvers out of the ground. Now, I am going for CRH and metal detecting.

silverfindsforjanuary29th006.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Awesome, keep your eyes peeled!!! :thumbsup:
 
They're out there! Just waiting to be plucked from circulation by us!

-Codes
 
Super cool. WTG. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
Gee & you didn't have to swing a detector or go to a bank.... easy pickens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom