What's new

Got a solid roll today.

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Only the third time in my life ever finding a solid silver roll.. Doesnt happen very often but when it does its nice. It was the only roll I got today so that made it even sweater. I got these from one of my banks. They have been holding all halves for me. I pick them up once a month. I always get a few silver everytime. I got all 3 of my solid rolls from this one bank.. They are all 40% but still awsome.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0906.webp
    IMG_0906.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 604
  • IMG_0907.webp
    IMG_0907.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 586
  • IMG_0908.webp
    IMG_0908.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 601
  • IMG_0906.webp
    IMG_0906.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 579
  • IMG_0907.webp
    IMG_0907.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_0908.webp
    IMG_0908.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 584
Upvote 0
Excellent hit! Anytime you get a full roll it's exciting.
Well done
rileyboy
 
Haven't seen one of them in a while ! Great score and inspiring pics :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.
HH
Rich
 
That's great! I never had a solid roll yet. The most was 7 silvers in one roll and I LOVED that! :laughing7: :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom