What's new

Got an excalibur II today. Excited!

Pauln

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
196
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a good day, I just got this minelab excalibur II metal detector. So excited to get to the beach!:icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Congrats. You will enjoy it I'm sure.

Plan on hitting the beach tomorrow morning, if I could only stop reading t-net and go to bed.

HH,

Pete
 
congrats.gif
Paul - now get out their and find a ring!
 
Congrats learn it listen for the low tones it a great detector..........:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright::hello2::headbang:
 
Congrats! If I were u, I would get off the computer and get out there to the beach and get it in the water. Have fun!
 
You bet it's a great day! Good luck hunting with the excal
 
Congratz and welcome!

I have had mine 4 months and someone said it learn the tones!! I am almost to the point of 50% right of what it is, but I still dig everything including sometimes a NULL!

Tons of knowledge in this her forum so enjoy it like I have!

HH
 
Take the time to really learn the machine's full capabilities and limits....it really can be a great machine. :thumbsup:
 
Thank you everyone. I went to the beach today with my new minelab excalibur for the 2nd time. I was there for about 2 hours. I upgraded from a whites beach hunter. Everyone told me it is an upgrade. I found about $6.00 however a good amount of bottle caps. I didn't pick up anything today that my beach hunter would have not gotten. I know I am new and once I learn the excalibur it will save me time from picking up as many bottle caps. People tell me it is heavy but I didn't find it too bad. I do have a straight shaft in the mail to make it balance better. I'm going to miss my beach hunter ID but I'm excited to learn and use the excalibur. Anyone have any tips or advice?
 
Have u read any of Clive Clynicks books on the minelab ? I have been reading his books on whites PI df and the techniques have helped tremendously.
 
Have u read any of Clive Clynicks books on the minelab ? I have been reading his books on whites PI df and the techniques have helped tremendously.

Could not agree any more. Clive has some great info. Everyone Can't tell you all you need to know on the forum. Read one of his books.
As OBN taught me hunt in all metal then discriminate.

Great detector!
 
The straight shaft makes it really easy on the swinging arm. I still dig the bottle caps because you don't really know for sure what is beneath your coil. good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom