cwdigger
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2007
- Messages
- 1,312
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greenville,NC
- Detector(s) used
- Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Goto out for a little while today and got some intresting finds along with the all famous what is its. The 1st piece of for guesses is an Indian
dont have a freakin clue 
Then I got these little things that I think are rifle sights but again dont have a clue?
So anybody have any idea I would much rather know about the injun I thought it may be part of a cane but it is broken in 3 places, or maybe a fire poker, a sword
I just dont know. HELP PLEASE!!
Thanks guys and gals
HH
Cw

Then I got these little things that I think are rifle sights but again dont have a clue?
So anybody have any idea I would much rather know about the injun I thought it may be part of a cane but it is broken in 3 places, or maybe a fire poker, a sword
Thanks guys and gals
HH
Cw
Attachments
-
crossroads 131.webp38 KB · Views: 407 -
crossroads 132.webp21.3 KB · Views: 385 -
crossroads 133.webp57.8 KB · Views: 385 -
crossroads 134.webp52.5 KB · Views: 379 -
crossroads 135.webp49.8 KB · Views: 381 -
crossroads 140.webp51.3 KB · Views: 391 -
crossroads 141.webp66.5 KB · Views: 390 -
crossroads 131.webp38 KB · Views: 373 -
crossroads 132.webp21.3 KB · Views: 379 -
crossroads 133.webp57.8 KB · Views: 377 -
crossroads 134.webp52.5 KB · Views: 376 -
crossroads 135.webp49.8 KB · Views: 381 -
crossroads 140.webp51.3 KB · Views: 377 -
crossroads 141.webp66.5 KB · Views: 367
got a pic of what that looks like 










