What's new

Got another silver dime today!! :) Also had a very nice teller! :)

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! i love nice tellers! I choose a new bank as my destination this time. I went a different bank of america in Issaquah. I did not know there were two. I knew there was one on one street, which is very evil to me and gives me no coins what so ever. I also know there is one in the Pine Lake shopping center where my dad yelled at the manager about not wanting to give me any coins. I went to the bank in the old Historic part of Issaquah and they were very nice there! I got $250 worth of customer rolls! :) 4 were marked and the rest wernt. I searched for 2 1/2 hours through the dimes and found a 1956d silver rosie for my troubles!! :) I am really happy! :) I always get happy when I get silver!! :) ;D

1956rosieforFebruary27th001.jpg
 
Upvote 0
glad ya got your silver. hope the next box is loaded.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom