What's new

Got any detecting songs you have made up?

Jack Hamilton

Full Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
186
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Murrieta Ca
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq
I'm a nut, yeah and also a tile contractor. My job is tedious, I come up with all kinds of ways
to keep my sanity. MD'ing is tedious. Anyone but me make up their own songs to pass the
time? :headbang:

"Gimme gimme old gold rings, gimme silver now! :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :help:
 
the song ---"money thats what I want" by the beatles --or "money makes the world go around"--has a nice theme to hum along to as you detect.
 
I'm going down,down,down.(BSpringsteen),Dig'in those holes dig'in,dig'in those holes(the movie HOLES).
 
Jack Hamilton said:
I'm a nut, yeah and also a tile contractor. My job is tedious, I come up with all kinds of ways
to keep my sanity. MD'ing is tedious. Anyone but me make up their own songs to pass the
time? :headbang:

"Gimme gimme old gold rings, gimme silver now! :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :help:
Sounds like you're shootin' dice!
 
Pretty cool post, Jack Hamilton. I got my sanity in a box in the closet in the bedroom. I never made up a song. I think if I did, it would be that Joe Tex song, 'I Gotcha'. Y'all look it up and listen to it. You'll get it.
 
While I'm happily MD'ing, I sing:

Now look at them yo-yos that's the way you do it
You look for metal down on one knee
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and the rings are free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb

It goes on. I have a karaoke instrumental version of the song so I worked up lyrics for the whole thing. :laughing7:

scrubber
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom