What's new

Got five rolls of bu 2008 P & D half dollars today, what should I do??

tommyboy72

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
315
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Benton,IL.62812
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Minelab Excalibur II, Whites Prizm IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Got five rolls of bu 2008 P & D half dollars today, what should I do??

Hi, I got five rolls of bu 2008 p & d Half dollars, they were in plain brown coin roll wrappers and all are like new. should I keep them or what? I really can't afford to just put $50.00 worth of non-silver in my safe. any suggestions?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Got five rolls of bu 2008 P & D half dollars today, what should I do??

Unless they're in the original mint packaging, I don't think there's much of a premium for them. Might as well throw them back into the wild, or hold onto a roll of each (P and D) for yourself.
 
Re: Got five rolls of bu 2008 P & D half dollars today, what should I do??

release them let um go
 
Re: Got five rolls of bu 2008 P & D half dollars today, what should I do??

tommy, sent you a PM.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom