What's new

Got lucky and found a new site for shark teeth

dman80

Jr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
24
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Low Country, SC
Detector(s) used
Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and some friends have been metal detecting a new construction area and have done pretty good. Well now they have covered a lot of what we were detecting with clay so I moved down to a second building they are preparing the site for. No metal objects but I saw a few teeth and got my wife to come down and help me see if we could find some more. In about an hour we had pulled these.
20170728_220618.webp 20170728_222442.webp 20479560_10101404312754631_8319351806752950618_n.webp
 
now stay lucky and keep the site to yourselves~!!! Build a decent sifter and go to town!!!!!
 
now stay lucky and keep the site to yourselves~!!! Build a decent sifter and go to town!!!!!

I will, we got permission from the owner to go into the woods after the construction is over so hopefully this is just the beginning for this site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom