Got lucky at the slots.....can you say new CZ-21....

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Saving up for retirement and made a promise to the wife that I would not buy any more detectors unless I hit on the slots or the lottery. Well, I got lucky and hit a jackpot on my favorite slot machine and the order is in.... it arrives today (10" coil). Now, will old man winter give me just a few days in the next two weeks to try it out at the local beach??? Sure hope so.

Any tips on using it would be helpful, I have experience with an Ace 350 and a Tesoro Sand Shark... now a good waterproof VLF in the stable.....hmmm what to buy next? ;D

Cliff

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cliff, you did good on ordering the CZ-21. :thumbsup: Apply a thin coat of silicone grease to the door gasket and don't tighten the door bolts to hard, just snug.

I GB in Autotune in both the wet sand and again in the dry sand. Try to stay in one or the other. Set sens about mid way and the detector will tell you when your using to much. Setting disc is a personal matter. I lay a few targets on top of the sand and check them out at various disc settings as it can change from beach to beach and with different GB. Go have fun.........

Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread