What's new

Got me some bling!

Backbeatkeeper

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
416
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ring on the left is 10K at 3.1 grams, costume jewelry on the right. Well worth going to a 2nd park today.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453087668.121452.webp
 
Upvote 32
nice finds. glad you are finding the bling. Real or not
 
Nice gold! I'm sure the other one had the heart racing for a minute
 
Nice! I found a silver ring just like that, one time.
I hardly get out, but I have been on a gold slump when I do. It's always a warm welcome hah
 
Congrats on the gold! Did it ring up in the "nickle" range on your detector? Sub 8-)
 
Nice Gold and bling find! Just getting out is great.
 
Congrats on the gold! Did it ring up in the "nickle" range on your detector? Sub 8-)
Actually rang up around a 58-60 on my ATPro. We'd been pulling a lot of old pull tabs and they rang up in the same range between but they varied from 54-64. Nickels are usually around a 51-52 on my machine, but I've seen it 50-54 sometimes depending on conditions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom