What's new

Got my first bag of halves

Holmes

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grand Rapids Michigan
Around here getting bags off coin machines is basically impossible i only know of 2 coin machines in driving distance 50 miles in each direction and ive been waiting on this puppy for 5 months. I searched it to find

1-1964
5-40%ers

I did get 2 costa rica coins ( thats a country i dont have a coin from yet ) so i kept it
AND 20 bucks of candian 2 dollar coins....


Which isnt alot but thats 3 weeks of the boxes lately so im happy with that.

Its funny how over time what were happy with changes, i used to average 30+ with road trips and boxes a week. Now im happy with 6

Sorry its not a better story, but its one of my best in awhile and i havent posted much lately so thought id through it out there for y'all
 
Upvote 0
Why are bags better than boxes ???
 
Good show Holmes on snagging a bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I like bags because one never knows how much treasure they contain.
I was able to cherry pick a bag off a machine at the begginning of the month. Very exciting when every handfull has some silver :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
Good show Holmes on snagging a bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I like bags because one never knows how much treasure they contain.
I was able to cherry pick a bag off a machine at the begginning of the month. Very exciting when every handfull has some silver :thumbsup:
HH
Rich

Doesn't work well when the machine rejects all foreign, silver, and tokens like the ones near me. :dontknow: :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom