markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I did two boxes and some Ikes today. My friend at this bank said last week that another branch had "a bunch of big dollars" and offered to have them sent over. She handed me a bag with 82 in it today.
Ikes: nothing good. I'll use them around town. I gave some to the lady at a farm stand the other day and her daughter loved them.
Box 1:
1-66
5-67
2-68
Box 2:
1-64
2-67
1-68
and an 1893 World's Columbian Exposition Chicago Half Dollar.
My previous oldest was a 1917 Walking Liberty half.
All in all, a good day.
Ikes: nothing good. I'll use them around town. I gave some to the lady at a farm stand the other day and her daughter loved them.
Box 1:
1-66
5-67
2-68
Box 2:
1-64
2-67
1-68
and an 1893 World's Columbian Exposition Chicago Half Dollar.
My previous oldest was a 1917 Walking Liberty half.
All in all, a good day.
Upvote
0










