bhali333 Greenie Joined Aug 31, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2010 #1 Hey Guy's, After being on that 2 merc high I got my first "Skunk" box of dimes today. Boy did that bring me back to reality. Bruce Upvote 0
Hey Guy's, After being on that 2 merc high I got my first "Skunk" box of dimes today. Boy did that bring me back to reality. Bruce
timbobwey Bronze Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 1,915 Reaction score 120 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2010 #2 it'll happen, Sometimes customer rolls are better than boxes. A lot of old collections people have are rolled.
it'll happen, Sometimes customer rolls are better than boxes. A lot of old collections people have are rolled.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Sep 15, 2010 #3 Don't feel bad, that's nothing in the big scheme of things. Some of us do 150 boxes or more a year. Slow and steady gets the silvers. good luck.
Don't feel bad, that's nothing in the big scheme of things. Some of us do 150 boxes or more a year. Slow and steady gets the silvers. good luck.
D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2010 #4 now i bet you are skeptical of getting another skunk box?
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Sep 15, 2010 #5 I usually average one per box so I'm always one away from being skunked. I have gotten skunked on dime many a times.
I usually average one per box so I'm always one away from being skunked. I have gotten skunked on dime many a times.
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2010 #6 My last 4 boxes have been skunks. have to hit sometime HH..Miner