Got my new site up finally

D

Deadshot

Last year I started messing around with web design and decided to make my self a webpage. Well I made it and then got side tracked by a Video Game that sorta took over

my life (Don't ever start playing World of Warcraft, it is like a drug I swear) so needless to say I forgot about my site, webdesign, and just about every other important thing

in my life. Now that I have free'd myself from the games evil clutches I have been metal Detecting alot more and figured that I should toss my site up once again. Anyways

I would appriciate if you guys could check it out and give me suggestions. There is alot that is unfinished and I am considering completely redoing it and making it a Flash

based site as I learn the program more.

Anyways here is a link www.Theoregonprospector.com

Your comments are welcome but please be nice, I am a noobie to the fullest.

Deadshot

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a really awesome site!!! You're doing a great job!!!!

Love the pictures!!

;)

g45_70

Mar 25, 2005
Kalispell, Montana
Nice site! I did some scratching around Mt. St. Hellens after it blew it's top. The country your in there kind of reminds me of that area. I wish you the best of luck on hitting a nice pay streak. :o

nedigger

Sep 30, 2004
Omaha, NE
That's pretty impressive! I can't wait to see what else you do with it. Keep up the good work and HH.
By the way, the silver tribal ring on your "finds" page is sweet.

OP
OP
D

Deadshot

Thanks for the comments guys. I will be postign pictueres of ever find I make on the Finds page. Check back often as I am always updating it.

Deadshot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread