What's new

Got New CZ-21 To Go Along With The Sand Shark, Put On Anderson Straight Shaft

Bill G

Full Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
259
Golden Thread
0
Got a new CZ-21 from Bart at Big Boy Hobbies great price by the way thanks' Bart. I installed the Anderson straight shaft for better balance when beach and shore line hunting. I will use the factory shaft for any inland/relic/coin detecting for better access to knobs and pin point function. On the beach I set the disk at 1 ground balance and detect and normally X the target the old school way when pin pointing. With the Anderson straight shaft and the CZ-21 if I need the pin point function (or access to the knobs) I just straight arm the detector and touch the pin point button with the off hand pointer finger, not optimal but works just fine.

I also black taped the top of the control box to protect it and Velcro with industrial Velcro the belt loop accessory that came with the CZ-21 detector on it to serve as a foot to keep the control box of the ground if set down on the ground ( The belt loop adapter works perfect for this it also can be removed easily if needed for it's intended application)

I also made a similar foot for the Tesoro Sand Sharks control box to keep it off the ground when sat down and Velcro it on as well.

Happy Hunting All, :hello2:
Bill G
 

Attachments

  • Both water det 3.webp
    Both water det 3.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Cont box protection CZ 21.webp
    Cont box protection CZ 21.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 151
  • CZ-21 Anderson shaft.webp
    CZ-21 Anderson shaft.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Tesoro stand.webp
    Tesoro stand.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Upvote 0
How is the weight with the anderson shaft? Are you able to detect for a few hours, easily, with that set up? I was curious how the anderson shaft felt with the CZ
 
Wishing you Big Gold with the new machine!
 
How is the weight with the anderson shaft? Are you able to detect for a few hours, easily, with that set up? I was curious how the anderson shaft felt with the CZ

The detector is still meaty, the weight has not changed but it is way more balanced and easier to swing now so that means less fatigue and longer swing times. The hand position and swing is great with the Anderson straight shaft that is why I also have the Anderson straight shaft on my Sand Shark as well. $119.00 to $130.00 for the aluminum shaft & $149.00 to $159.00 for the Carbon Fiber depending on who you buy them from.

Happy Hunting,
Bill G
 
Nice setup. I hope you do well with your CZ21. I love mine and have done pretty well with it. Good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom