What's new

Got out...Finally.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after six days of honey dos and family time that started friday of last week. I got out today but was feeling lazy since i hadn't hunted and didn't feel like swinging,(who the hell said that), so i did a surface hunt at another part of the honey hole Texas Yankee and i hunt. This place is hard to hunt because it is used as a back ground to catch bullets. needless to say it is full of lead copper brass and any other metals they make bullets from.. lol. after an hour of hunting mother nature turned up the furnace so i decided to call it a day before i melted. we are supposed to hit 93 here today. well my best find is the crossed swords screw back pin. thanks for looking and gl hh.



IMG_20150527_101815215.webp IMG_20150527_102335471.webp IMG_20150527_113754973_HDR.webp

IMG_20150527_113834939_HDR.webpBest find for the day IMG_20150527_120537493.webp IMG_20150527_120542266.webp

IMG_20150527_120544707.webpAll recent coins nothing old IMG_20150527_120552290.webp IMG_20150527_120602364.webp
 
Upvote 12
Nice finds...I haven't done any detecting all year so I have to live vicariously through everyone here. I know what you mean about the heat we have been 95 degrees last three days east of you. That's a nice collar disk.
Kinley
 
I like the cavalry collar disc... and a hand full of marbles too. Nice work!
 
Nice finds! And you didn't melt!

You guys in Texas are getting hit from both ends, floods and heat!

Make sure you drink enough water, there are lots of Banner finds waiting to be made!
 
Cool, looks very similar to a site I hunt here in NYC, same artifacts and ground covered with old broken bits of glass, bricks, and clay shards all over the place. :thumbsup:
 
Lot of nice find's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom