got out today

Frustrating but, good you got out! Maybe wonder over to the shopping mall and check around all those piles where the snow was plowed. I have tried it and found a few coins and an earring. HH and I hope it warms up soon, Mike

hollowpointred said:
got out today only to find that five days of 50 degree weather was not enough to even put a dent in the frozen ground around here. i tried the woodchips as well, with the same results. :'( looks like we are still a looong ways away from doing any hunting around here. ::)

Any beaches around?
-MM-

ModernMiner said:
hollowpointred said:
got out today only to find that five days of 50 degree weather was not enough to even put a dent in the frozen ground around here. i tried the woodchips as well, with the same results. :'( looks like we are still a looong ways away from doing any hunting around here. ::)

Any beaches around?
-MM-

a couple of hours south of here, but pickins are usually pretty slim in the winter unless you can get there right after a storm. :'(....oh well............come on spring!

The woodchips are frozen too? ??? Dang! Maybe it won't be too long before you can get back out!

Nana :)

Had pretty much the same kind of day,did manage to get threw the ground a couple of spots ,but not much to show for it a couple modern bullets and some junk iron. Got up this morning to find another 7 inches of snow and still comming down.Sure wish it would warm up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad about the frozen ground, Red. It would have been nice for you to pick yourself up a birthday present...like a gold ring or an old coin. :-\

Spring's just around the corner....Punxatauny Phil told me that. ::) ::)

Mona Lisa said:
Too bad about the frozen ground, Red. It would have been nice for you to pick yourself up a birthday present...like a gold ring or an old coin. :-\

Spring's just around the corner....Punxatauny Phil told me that. ::) ::)

if spring dont get here soon im gonna add "Puxatauny stew" to the t-net cookbook! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back