Mountain Maryland
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ever sit around, waiting for your ship to come in? Mine did yesterday, in the form of an unexpected checkā€¦ oh baby itā€™s legit! And my research suggests that maybe you too, my Tnet friend, have hit payday!
For my next trick, I get to look my bank clerk in the eye when I make this deposit. No doubt Iā€™ll have to wait ā€œ10 business daysā€, or some crap like that. but hey!, itā€™ll be worth the wait!
I am going to let my wife know Iā€™m going shoppingā€¦. Valentines coming up and allā€¦..

Attachments

• 3A56D0D3-8C00-4E64-8A52-657D228300BA.jpeg
    3A56D0D3-8C00-4E64-8A52-657D228300BA.jpeg
    682.3 KB · Views: 143

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just might be able to buy a single rose with that for valentines day..... better hope they are on sale though !!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Ever sit around, waiting for your ship to come in? Mine did yesterday, in the form of an unexpected checkā€¦ oh baby itā€™s legit! And my research suggests that maybe you too, my Tnet friend, have hit payday!
For my next trick, I get to look my bank clerk in the eye when I make this deposit. No doubt Iā€™ll have to wait ā€œ10 business daysā€, or some crap like that. but hey!, itā€™ll be worth the wait!
I am going to let my wife know Iā€™m going shoppingā€¦. Valentines coming up and allā€¦..
You could buy 3 eggs with that: grade A mediums.šŸ˜†

DirtDigginDan

Jul 3, 2018
Buffalo,MN
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett Propointer 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Try not to spend it all in one place!

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well don't sit on it anymore than a hundred and eighty days. Hate to see you miss out on all that money.

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn! That is an awesome amount! Better get it in paper... coins will be too heavy to carry out of the bank!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread