What's new

GOT PAID!!!! Class Action Lawsuit!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Messages
9,946
Reaction score
19,958
Golden Thread
3
Location
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ever sit around, waiting for your ship to come in? Mine did yesterday, in the form of an unexpected check… oh baby it’s legit! And my research suggests that maybe you too, my Tnet friend, have hit payday!
For my next trick, I get to look my bank clerk in the eye when I make this deposit. No doubt I’ll have to wait “10 business days”, or some crap like that. but hey!, it’ll be worth the wait!
I am going to let my wife know I’m going shopping…. Valentines coming up and all…..
 

Attachments

  • 3A56D0D3-8C00-4E64-8A52-657D228300BA.webp
    3A56D0D3-8C00-4E64-8A52-657D228300BA.webp
    539.6 KB · Views: 203
You just might be able to buy a single rose with that for valentines day..... better hope they are on sale though !!
 
Ever sit around, waiting for your ship to come in? Mine did yesterday, in the form of an unexpected check… oh baby it’s legit! And my research suggests that maybe you too, my Tnet friend, have hit payday!
For my next trick, I get to look my bank clerk in the eye when I make this deposit. No doubt I’ll have to wait “10 business days”, or some crap like that. but hey!, it’ll be worth the wait!
I am going to let my wife know I’m going shopping…. Valentines coming up and all…..
You could buy 3 eggs with that: grade A mediums.😆
 
Ever sit around, waiting for your ship to come in? Mine did yesterday, in the form of an unexpected check… oh baby it’s legit! And my research suggests that maybe you too, my Tnet friend, have hit payday!
For my next trick, I get to look my bank clerk in the eye when I make this deposit. No doubt I’ll have to wait “10 business days”, or some crap like that. but hey!, it’ll be worth the wait!
I am going to let my wife know I’m going shopping…. Valentines coming up and all…..
Try not to spend it all in one place!
 
ALRIGHT! drinks are on Dave.......get the water hose and turn on the spicket.:laughing7:
 
Well don't sit on it anymore than a hundred and eighty days. Hate to see you miss out on all that money.
 
Damn! That is an awesome amount! Better get it in paper... coins will be too heavy to carry out of the bank!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom