DiggerKeith
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2016
- Messages
- 55
- Reaction score
- 52
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Really pumped as I just got permission to hunt this house and a small church next to it that is over 100 years old. There is quite a bit of ground to cover and a long sidewalk up to the house. It will take me a few trips to cover this ground. Will probably hunt it some this weekend. Will keep you posted how it turns out and maybe shoot a small video if it turns out to really be a honey hole.
, and refuse to give up, because there just has to be older coins there somewhere. I know where the original house was from 1890, and have been pounding it with my 5x8 coil because of the trash. Have never used my stock coil, so hopefully if I can get alittle deeper, I'll get to bedrock where the coins are laying








