seekandfind

Jul 7, 2012
northwest Indiana
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter 101/505
ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey sonofadigger, good to see you (still) and thanks a lot for the video!!!! I look forward to your videos and I appreciate the work and effort you put forth for the rest of us to enjoy. Looks like the seasons about up for us huh?(im in Schererville Indiana) getting a little snow today,about time to hang up the machines, of course I said that a month ago and they still go everywhere I go on the chance I may be able to detect. Funny how addicting this hobby can be and I thought fishing was my true love,now its a toss up fishing or dirtfishing lol. I hope we all have better hunting days coming,take care.HH

OP
OP
sonofadigger

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey sonofadigger, good to see you (still) and thanks a lot for the video!!!! I look forward to your videos and I appreciate the work and effort you put forth for the rest of us to enjoy. Looks like the seasons about up for us huh?(im in Schererville Indiana) getting a little snow today,about time to hang up the machines, of course I said that a month ago and they still go everywhere I go on the chance I may be able to detect. Funny how addicting this hobby can be and I thought fishing was my true love,now its a toss up fishing or dirtfishing lol. I hope we all have better hunting days coming,take care.HH

sounds like we were cut from the same clothe lol it was hard to not fish this year but i had a blast dirtfishing.yeah it was a bummer to see the snow today but as far as our season being almost over..not quite i just ordered an sef coil and as long as i can still see ground im gonna hit it hard lol now finding places to go is a different story thanks for watching H.H.
(i hope to have a new video tomorrow with some better finds)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread