Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only hunted 1 1/2 hrs before the rain came[emoji36] I was just starting to find good stuff and had to quit. Dosent bother me to hunt in the rain but where I was it was already wet and I wouldn't have gotten out if I'd have stayed long. Don't want to make the owner mad by tearing up his property so I left. I did ok. Found 2 CS Richmond Sharps, some mealt, a piece of a harmonica reed and a flat button. The button still has cloth in the shank witch is cool. I'll be back to this spot once it drys up. Thanks for looking. uploadfromtaptalk1456069775553.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456069784169.jpg

HH, Relic Nut

Upvote 10
Nice finds always a button in most posts just funny that they nust of had problems with buttons back then..sorry about the rain its better than snow though...good job!!!

Cool finds for a short hunt!

Good call on not wanting to leave ruts in the owner's land. One permission I have has such deep ruts from deer hunters I had to make a point of calling the owner so he didn't think it was me. Another example of careless self-centered people ruining it for others. Nice old lead:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back