What's new

Got rained out.

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only hunted 1 1/2 hrs before the rain came[emoji36] I was just starting to find good stuff and had to quit. Dosent bother me to hunt in the rain but where I was it was already wet and I wouldn't have gotten out if I'd have stayed long. Don't want to make the owner mad by tearing up his property so I left. I did ok. Found 2 CS Richmond Sharps, some mealt, a piece of a harmonica reed and a flat button. The button still has cloth in the shank witch is cool. I'll be back to this spot once it drys up. Thanks for looking. uploadfromtaptalk1456069775553.webpuploadfromtaptalk1456069784169.webp

HH, Relic Nut
 
Upvote 20
Nice finds always a button in most posts just funny that they nust of had problems with buttons back then..sorry about the rain its better than snow though...good job!!!
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Cool finds for a short hunt!
 
Good call on not wanting to leave ruts in the owner's land. One permission I have has such deep ruts from deer hunters I had to make a point of calling the owner so he didn't think it was me. Another example of careless self-centered people ruining it for others. Nice old lead:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom