GOT RAN OFF FIRST THEN FOUND JEWELRY AND CLAD

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
I was advised by metro park cops in Nashville just as I started right out of the car i had a hit started probing and out of no where there is this park cop in Centineal Park where the Parthanon is in Nashville Tn that there is no M D in any metro parks !! he was nice and said he knew I didnt know. He also said they are allways finding minnie balls in the park because of a battle close up the hill . Soooo I came home went to my neighbour hood park and proceeded to look again I keep working the park and still find things . Had the time ranger set to scan over all rusty things and ptops. Not a bad find for 2 hrs this afternoon . It was a great day here in the 50's but is supposed to rain Sat and Sun hope I can do a little have a couple of old homes to check out . I kept driving the worms out of the ground when I would stop and scan over a spot it was really funny now I know how to get fishing worms now and have fun haha.

Attachments

• CLAD & BRACELET.jpg
    CLAD & BRACELET.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 510
Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds diggitall! ;D I'm glad the cop was cool...but the law still sucks! >:(

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sound's like you got pretty lucky with the cop,like the beep said ,the law's do suck.It seem's like they want you to do the dirty work and then confiscate it.HH!!

OP
OP
D

DIGGITALL

Nov 30, 2005
I know the laws keep changing as far as found things go used to be finders keepers now all they say is give it to me it belongs to the state !!!!! It stinks ! wont be long before they ban them from the beaches too!! lets hope not !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions