What's new

Got really bored, so I........

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got really bored so I started reading my facebook friends' profiles. I got news for Jim and Janine... you both have the same boyfriend! ╦╦C
 
Felt I needed to reply Terry, but I got nothin!

You need something to do, constructive!

Semper Fi

RJGMC
 
Felt I needed to reply Terry, but I got nothin!

You need something to do, constructive!

Semper Fi

RJGMC
OORAH! Got that from a Facebook friend and had to share! ╦╦C
 
I thought it was funny! But I was Navy.
 
Terry you should be studying your Google Earth !
 
Social media problems! You never know what you can find out there if you have plenty of time. And no track of how much relationships were ruined this way:dontknow:
 
Now that's some funny stuff, and I'm not even on Facebook.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom