Got some Gold!

Hat-trick

Oct 23, 2022
Went to Palm Beach today. Lots of sand. Enjoyed the area but nothing to speak of in the sand.
Riding my bike back to the bus stop, I rounded Ocean Ave to Southern and there on the side of the road, something caught my eye. I thought I was imagining, but I’ve learned to stop and look if I think I’ve seen something. It was this beautiful 18k gold charm. Sorry to the person that lost it, but the sparkle it gave…wow!
Thanks universe! image.jpg

Upvote 18

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to Palm Beach today. Lots of sand. Enjoyed the area but nothing to speak of in the sand.
Riding my bike back to the bus stop, I rounded Ocean Ave to Southern and there on the side of the road, something caught my eye. I thought I was imagining, but I’ve learned to stop and look if I think I’ve seen something. It was this beautiful 18k gold charm. Sorry to the person that lost it, but the sparkle it gave…wow!
Thanks universe! View attachment 2055704
That’s a Sweet eyeball find!!!!!!
Big Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hat-Trick Nice find welcome to treasurenet

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful
Congratulations on your nice recovery

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks universe! View attachment 2055704
was calling out to you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread