What's new

Got some rings

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out last night for a little bit of the low tide got the silver claddah. Went out this morning and got a piece of a silver chain 2 silver rings and a 9.6g 14k white gold band thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 1467818835321.webp
    1467818835321.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 1467818847724.webp
    1467818847724.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 42
Nice going on the gold and silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Oh yeah
 
Finding gold and silver, night and day! That's the way to live!
 
That's is awesome I wished I lived by the ocean, I bet there is so much treasure and gold in there jusk ask Mel fisher Love those rings I put mine in a display case the ones my daughters don't keep or the wife has me sell for our water heater Great finds!!!!!
 
Hi; Way to go. Gold & Silver is always nice. PEACE:RONB
 
Nice finds!! The rings are all cool but I really like the one with all the stones. Congrats and HH
 
Excellent recovery of precious metals. That 14K white gold band is a monster.
Congrats
 
Nice finds Kent- Congrats!!

-- Jeff --
 
:icon_thumright: Good Hunting! :icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulations on the multiple ring finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom