got spanked today

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
called the GFs sister ,her and her husband own 3 old house on the other end of town,to get permission to hunt.me with my troy her with her ace250 well after 2 hours of showing her the ropes and playing around agigging thing all over the side of the yard i came up with a door knob, dresser pull, little clad,some junk then she asks me come here what it this?so i walk over and her machine is poping between dime penny,mine is saying dirty zincer.well it reading 6 inch so what the hell.i dig down find a half claymarble cool start,then a penny popps out.so i look and she be a 1919 S.....beginers luck sheesh......(took me a year to get something that old, her 10th time out,maybe a testiment to my skill teheheheh) this spot ended up, i found a pair of pliers a nail a foil wrapper and other trash all in a 9 inch area, hence the iffy signal digg the iffy stuff kids!!!!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
E

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you like being spanked??? :D :D :D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Gurls rule ya know! :D

Awww....gotta be that you were a great teacher 34! ;)

Nana

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got spanked once... :) I think it was in Korea! (^o^)//

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your right ap but which end of the spanking are u on?never pctured u in high spiked heels before but 2 each his own,4 myself anything taller than 4 inchrs and i get vertigo

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
LOL Bomber! Trust me, it takes practice to master walking in stiletto heels but you'll get it! The hard part is controling that damn whip...............I can take a cigarette outa your mouth with mine! LOL OK, im just kidding people! I havent worn heels since high school! ;D

OP
OP
E

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
highjackers!!!!

Top Member Reactions