What's new

Got the FEVER

Krash102

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
waterloo ny
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just post stating that it is hard enough waiting to get out and hunt but when you discover something new it is way worse. I just did some map overlays of one of my old homes and discovered the creek I played and explored in fed into another larger creek. I wasn't aloud to go south in the creek, parents rule, so I never found the second creek. It turns out where the creeks come together had an Indian village and a little farther up a house that was taken down in the early1800's! No I keep starring at the map and wishing the ground would thaw tomorrow! Happy hunting everyone!
 
Good Luck when the better weather arrives! :icon_thumleft:
 
Waterloo, New York...naw, can’t make any jokes about being a wimp. You’ve probably got snow up to your armpits. Maybe this is a good,time to practice your deep knee bends hip,swing exercises.:dontknow::laughing7:
 
Yep, that's we do in the winter, study maps and aerials for future hunts. Good luck with your future sites along the creeks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom